La Marzocco Linea Classic S
There are many cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry thanks to the clean lines and charm of the Linea Classic. Over the past three decades, the Linea Classic has shaped the world of coffee. Linea Classic has continuously evolved since its introduction.
Continually improved and updated to deliver unrivaled value. A dependable partner for any coffee program, the Linea Classic S is designed to embody the spirit of three words, reserved, reliable, and consistent. Baristas now have access to new features.
Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
It simplifies the process of making coffee while increasing the reliability of a machine that has already set the industry standard. Timers allow baristas to monitor espresso brewing time. In separate steam and coffee boilers, dual PID controllers maintain a constant temperature
- Dual Boilers – Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Insulated Boilers – Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam) – Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- 1⁄2 turn steam valve – Steam valve fully opens in 1⁄2 turn, requiring less movement for the barista to steam milk.
- 3-button interface – Buttons of the left group (AV) or on the electronics board (EE) can be used to program the machine.
- Programmable Doses – AV only – Auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings.
- Saturated Groups – Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Shot Timer – AV only – Placed on top of the control button, digital shot timer monitors the extraction time.
- Cup Warmer – Special Order – Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups evenly heated at a proper temperature.
- Pro App Compatible – Electronic board that allows connectivity with the
- La Marzocco Pro App
- Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water sensor – Measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine.
Dimensions (mm) 690L x 585W x 455H
Net Weight (kg) 59
Steam Tank (L) 7
Brew Tank (L) 3,4
Power Available at 200-380V 60Hz 3350-5670
Dimensions (mm) 930L x 585W x 455H
Net Weight (kg) 73
Steam Tank (L) 11
Brew Tank (L) 5
Power Available at 200-380V 60Hz 4930-7790
Colour Options: Inquire for customisation
The La Marzocco Linea Classic S comes with a 12-month warranty and installation, calibration and initial training is complementary