Guerilla Coffee – No.2
Guerilla No.2 is our most versatile espresso blend. We’ve carefully combined three origins (Brazil, Congo and Laos) to allow a full body, chocolate sweetness and low acidity in the final cup taste. This is our most versatile blend. Although this brew is designed for espresso, it’s hard not to get a great cup with other brewing methods.. We’ve tried this blend in, french press, V60, Aeropress and each time we’ve gotten different facets of this coffee but all equally as enjoyable.
- Brazil high-grown arabica coffee processed through the dry-natural method to yield classic nutty notes, enhanced body, chocolate flavours.
- Laos arabica for a smooth body, round acidity
- Congo arabica adds layers of spices and liveliness to the blend
- Aroma – Nuts and spices
- Flavour – Dominant flavour notes of stone fruit, spice and with chocolate undertone.
- Texture, Mouthfeel and Acidity – Full body with a medium mouthfeel, low acidity and clean finish.
Recommended Brewing – Espresso on either fully-automatic or semi-automatic coffee machines. Designed to pair harmoniously with milk to produce a strong, complex milk beverage.
Recommend Brewing Ratio – 1:2 for milk based, 1:2.25 for black