With over 20 years of experience in providing coffee solutions for all categories of F&B organisations, we are able to offer tailored consulting programmes including but not limited to:
- Customised Coffee Programmes
- Barista Training
- Event Support
- Complete Coffee Station Planning & Setup
- Customised Beverage, Recipe & Menu Planning
We provide onsite and carry-in servicing, as well as repair/maintenance for a wide range of coffee machine brands.
- Ensure peak equipment performance
- Maintain consistent quality & experience
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Provide quality assurance through preventive maintenance programmes
- Onsite or carry-in repair & service
- Provide extended warranty
Technical Support Policy
Please note due to the progressive re-opening of businesses from the current pandemic conditions, the volume of work orders have become erratic and some of our services may face delays. Any request for technical support, delivery/retrieval of the coffee machines, is strictly through scheduled appointments only.
Kindly be advised that we may not be able to provide any service, repairs, spare parts or technical support for espresso machines and coffee grinders purchased from other companies or overseas. We are also unable to accept repairs for machines that have been modified or repaired by unauthorised technicians.
- Onsite breakdown calls for Diagnostic & Basic Repair (Weekday 930am to 530pm) = $250.00 per visit
- Onsite Breakdown Calls for Diagnosis & Basic Repair (Weekends / PH) = $375.00 per visit
- Retrieval for diagnostic & labour at Service Centre with return delivery (Weekday 930am to 530pm only) = $400 per Coffee machine
- Retrieval for diagnostic & labour at Service Centre with return delivery (Weekday 930am to 530pm only) = $200 per Coffee Grinder
- Service Centre Basic Diagnosis & Repair (excludes delivery / retrieval) = $180.00per machine
*All prices above are excluding any parts replacement, refurbishment/overhaul and descaling*
**All prices above are subject to prevailing government taxes**
Repairing an espresso machine is unfortunately not done with a few wipes and a quick swap of parts. It’s a lengthy process, requiring a wide range of tools and our technicians will need time to check, diagnose and test the machines. The man hours required per machine can easily go up to 60 hours, depending on the complexity of issues and existing condition of the machine.
The initial assessment may involve using cleaning agents which takes time to react. Thereafter identifying issues in the water circuit requires testing and observation for leaks. Note that a pressurised or heated machine cannot be handled and has to be cooled which can take hours for a simple test routine. Food-grade sealant will also be applied on fittings, and generally require a full day to strengthen and cure.
As such, our technicians will be able to better advise the timing only after the initial inspection/diagnostics which can by itself take a few working days to complete.
Repairs and/or Servicing appointments will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
I NEED A MACHINE TO USE DURING THE SERVICING. WHAT CAN BE DONE?
You can request for rental/loan machines during the period of repair if needed. Please approach our friendly sales team for recommendations (similar usage and capacity) and prices. While we will endeavor to provide a suitable machine, it will of course be subject to availability.
IF MY MACHINE IS UNDER WARRANTY FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER, CAN YOU ASSIST?
We are happy to help however please carefully check the terms and conditions of your purchase prior to engaging our services as some suppliers may potentially void their warranty coverage. We will not be liable or responsible for any manufacturer warranty coverage claims thereafter.